The Joint Master PoSIG offers the students the opportunity to receive a joint diploma with at least one EU partner University signing it. Prospective students shall read below the documents to be submitted during the first phase of applications. Applications will be open from February until April for the following academic year to all interested students, who already obtained at least a bachelor’s degree in political science and/or closely related fields (180 ECTS) and have at least 15 ECTS of methodology courses. Students that have not yet got their BA can apply and their admission will be conditional upon obtaining a BA before of August for the following academic year.
All students are required to attend at least 4 terms at least at two different Posig partners, in their application candidates must select their modules of specialisation and the Posig-UPs they will attend during their first year of studies (both semesters).
- Each application has to include the following documents:
- Application form;
- English language certificate or proof that BA level studies included at least 2 semesters in English;
- Copy of the Diploma and transcript of records;
- 2 Letters of reference (at least one should be an academic reference).
The evaluation criteria also include an interview and knowledge of English language.
All students have to study during their first year in Austria or Italy to attend the theory guided Master courses in the two modules selected (out of five) as well as in methodology. In their second year they will attend a WB EUP to complete their courses and their Master’s thesis.
Based on the Erasmus+ KA 107 Call 2021/22/23 following 9.5 month PoSIG student grants are available per academic year in 2024/25. Students from our partner universities listed here are eligible to apply. The application has to be made at the partner university:
- Albania –University of Tirana, European University of Tirana
- Armenia – American University of Armenia, Yerevan State University
- BiH – University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo School for Science and Technology
- Georgia – Batumi State University, Illia State University, Tbilisi State University, GIPA
- Kosovo – University of Prishtina, University for Business and Technology
- Lebanon – Notre Dame University
- Montenegro – University of Montenegro, University Donja Gorica
- Azerbaijan – ADA
- Ukraine – Karazin Kharkiv University, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
grants for 9,5 month available for students from: Albania, BiH, Kosovo, Montenegro, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Lebanon.
The call 2024 will be available from 15 February until 15 April 2024 at our application platform: https://www.posig.uet.edu.al.
The decision of AQ Austria regarding PoSIG Accreditation can be found here: https://www.aq.ac.at/en/decisions-on-accreditation-and-certification/decisions_higher_education_institutions_outside_Austria.php
Because of the ongoing decisions of the national accreditation bodies, all member of the PoSIG consortium shall have the national implementation of this European Accreditation confirmed and available for the academic year 2024/25. This list will be updated permanently.